I just finished with Belle Whittington’s debute book Cicada and I so enjoyed it. So today I have her Top 10 answers. I hope you enjoy reading these post as much as I do!
Before I dive off into these fun questions, I’d like to thank you very much for having me over for a visit to your lovely blog for a cup of tea and a chat! :-) Many warm thanks! Now…here goes!
1. guilty pleasure? So many to choose from! My most common guilty pleasure is Starbucks! A mocha latte with a shot of hazelnut fixes me up just right! :-)
2. 1 book you could read over and over? Oh! This is a difficult one! There are so many books from which to choose! I think I’ll choose one of the books I’ve just read. And that would be Hunger Games. :-) Of course, this could change at any time! LOL!
3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with? Dumbledore
4. one thing you cannot leave the house without? I absolutely must have my cellphone! I’m lost without it! :-)
5. fav song/singer? My favorite song is “Bella Luna” by Jason Mraz
6. hobby? Reading :-)
7. fave movie/actor and or/actress? The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy
8. one place you would love to visit? Great Britain <3
9. fav food? Tex-Mex! Omnomnom!
10. fav color? Pink
What wonderful answers! I also love the Hunger Games and look forward to the movie next year.
Don’t forget to check my review of Cicada for a chance to win the ebook.
Go get in touch with Belle here…